Bring your own horse for weekend breaks or longer. Enjoy riding with family or friends though the beautiful forest of Bowland.
The terrain throughout the area varies from fields, tracks, open fells, hills and country lanes. Enjoy the flora and wildlife along the routes. Ride on private land, bridleways in the area and of course the North Lancashire Bridleway.
- Large indoor school (Professional waxed surface)
- Horse walker
- Monarch stables (Rubber matted)
- Excellent grazing paddocks
- Ample parking for trailers and wagons
- Stay in our comfortable self-catering Buttermere static accommodation with panoramic views, which sleeps upto 4 people. Basic breakfast food included.
- £20.00 per night / per person
- discounted pricing on longer breaks.
- £20.00 per day / per horse
- includes stable, bedding, grazing,
basic hard feed and use of facilities.
Weekend breaks or longer tailored to individual needs. Maps provided and escorted guided rides can be arranged.
* Booking deposit required.